Many single people put a lot of effort to meet someone. But actually, being alone is no worse! Here are just a few benefits of social isolation.
1. You do not need to have arguments with a partner
About anything – from politics to religious beliefs. Less stress – more positivity.
2. You do not have to coordinate things with anyone
For example, is it possible to like a funny picture or decide yourself what to cook for dinner.
3. You can watch your favorite movie and listen to your favorite music
And no one dares to contradict, even if the same song is playing all day.
4. You do not need to depict an interest in something
Whether it is some sport or base detectives. Yes, and keeping the conversation on is not necessary.
5. You can use any s*x toys
And do not ask for opinions or advice, and do not respond to sudden flashes of jealousy.
6. You do not need to worry where and with whom your partner is
So, again, no need to waste time and nerves.
7. You can sleep better
Because no one interferes with snoring or endless turning.
8. You can have more time for your hobby.
From cross-stitching to traveling. And everything will be exactly as you want!