US intelligence committee admits that not all UFOs are man-made and claims that warnings about UFO threats to US national security are “expanding exponentially.” Moreover, the US navy backed off from releasing more unseen classified videos of the phenomena. Could this fear be more intense than it looks? How could UFOs be dangerous to us? A while ago, Luis Elizondo hinted that US Military had created an environment to attract UFOs so that they could study them.
Before the congressional UFO hearings, a former head of the Pentagon secret UFO program (AATIP) Luis Elizondo was actively giving interviews, sharing the never-heard information on the UFOs. He talked about the reality that humans are not aware of and hinted at some more classified evidence that has the ability to blow people’s minds.
In all this online presence, Elizondo never broke his oath to secrecy in service to the United States. In order to convey his knowledge, he refers to previously published works of people who at some time were linked with the government.
His three-hour-long interview, including Sean Cahill (US Navy retired), was published on “Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal.” It is probably the best thing that happened to UFOlogy. Half of the interview is focused on the dysfunctional UFO community of today that often snuffs out any new voices before they have a chance to express their views or share their information.
Elizondo revealed that the U.S. Military created environments to attract UFOs to study them. He noted that there was much data that showed UFOs are interested in nuclear activities and the latest weaponry systems. But Elizondo declined to get into specifics as how the military created such attractive scenarios. Could the military stage phony tests to use as bait to attract UFOs?
- Ex-Defense Official: ‘I Know Who Will Testify To Existence Of Recovered Alien Technology’
- Apollo Astronaut 1998 UFO Testimony Said ‘ET Visited’ & Did ESP Experiment In Space
- US Attorney Claims CIA Tracks UFO Signatures With Secret Technology & Collected UAP Data
- Ex-CIA Officer Encoded True UFO/Alien Information Into Novel, Another CIA Vet Confirmed
Mr. Elizondo suggested that those interested in more information about this subject read “UFOs and Nukes” by Robert Hastings. The book describes the reality of UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons facilities.
The book contains the event where unidentified objects were observed hovering near the nuclear facilities. For example:
1. On September 27, 2010, CNN live-streamed his UFOs and Nukes press conference in Washington D.C. during which former U.S. Air Force officers described numerous nuclear missiles mysteriously malfunctioning moments after a disc-shaped craft was observed hovering near their underground launch silos.
2. Documented UFO activity occurred at a plutonium processing plant in Washington State as early as January 1945, months prior to the atomic bombings in Japan.
3. Another incident, in October 2010, involved one missile base in Wyoming being unable to communicate with several of its missile launch control capsules just as a huge cigar-shaped craft slowly flew over them.
4. In October 1982, a number of missiles were temporarily activated for launch, as terrified officers attempted to disrupt the unauthorized countdown. After 15 seconds, the anomaly terminated and the equipment returned to standby status. While this was taking place, an enormous disc silently hovered over the base.
In short, the evidence presented in UFOs & Nukes makes clear that humans’ deadliest weapons have been, since their development and use during World War II, under intense scrutiny by still-unidentified observers possessing tremendously advanced technology.
Given these disclosures, Hastings found that the UFO-Nukes connection is highly significant and perhaps even the key reason these mysterious aerial crafts have appeared in our skies over the past seven decades.
In 2021, he stated to have seen the UFO footage, describing it as showing unidentified floating objects for 23 minutes. He made this revelation while talking to the YouTube channels Fade to Black and Witness Citizen UAP. During the talk, Elizondo revealed that the UFO video was extremely compelling. (Click here to read the full story)
According to Elizondo, the video is said to show multiple UFOs which are moving in ways and strange “patterns” that humans do not conventionally understand – with data recorded using US military systems.
How could releasing UFO videos pose a national threat?
The real danger is not aliens invading America but the cultural stigma. “A big problem around UAPs has been the cultural stigma. It has largely been relegated to science fiction,” said U.S. Rep. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat and member of the House intelligence committee in 2021. (Source)
In his “The Washington Post” interview, Elizondo stated that “through observations we are quite convinced that we’re dealing with a technology that is multigenerational, several generations ahead of what we consider next-generation technology, so what we would consider beyond next-generation technology. Something that could be anywhere between 50 to 1,000 years ahead of us.”
He further stated that US adversaries such as China have their own task force which is using AI to study the phenomena, and Elizondo believes they could try to lead this conversation at the United Nations. Now for that reason, he said: “There is the national security side of me that has said always we have these adversaries, these traditional adversaries, and they’re going to steal everything they can from us. We should–don’t trust them. Try to cooperate, but don’t trust them.”
Elizondo also explained that UAPs do not fly, as we define the term. Their movement does not involve earthly aerodynamics — or follow such laws: hence, even when they move at supersonic speeds and faster, they create no sonic boom. In addition, he said that the collected data revealed that these UFOs were able to instantaneously travel from one environment to another, such as from the air to the sea, without losing any speed. Moreover, Mr. Elizondo revealed that they may also be able to pass through solid objects without missing a beat.