Nobody would have ever thought that an individual from the US military with high credibility can come out and say we have partially intact extraterrestrial crafts. David Charles Grusch, a Former UAP Task Force member and US Air Force veteran, claims that the government, its allies, and defense contractors have been recovering partial fragments and intact vehicles related to these phenomena for decades.
According to Mr. Grusch, analysis of these objects has revealed their “exotic origin” and suggests the presence of non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or of unknown origin. This determination is based on vehicle morphologies, material science testing, unique atomic arrangements, and radiological signatures.
Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, the New York Times reporters, are the first people who broke the story of Mr. Grusch. On June 5, 2023, they published an exclusive article in The Debrief, stating Mr. Grusch gave Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.
In an exclusive interview with investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, Grusch, a 36-year-old Air Force veteran, exposed the top-secret military program that allegedly discovered fully intact UFO wreckage. During the interview, Mr. Grusch made bold claims about the existence of UFOs and their non-human origin.
He stated: “UFOs exist. The U.S. government found quite a number of them, and they are indeed of non-human origin.” Mr. Grusch’s assertions are supported by his insider knowledge as a former member of the U.S. government’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena task force and the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
Mr. Grusch discussed the classified nature of the program, saying: “For years, there have been whispers and rumors that the government had aircraft of non-human origin. This report is the first evidence it might be true.” He emphasized the secrecy surrounding the program, claiming that much of the information has been kept hidden from Congress and the public.
In the interview, Mr. Grusch described the retrieval of non-human origin technical vehicles, referring to them as spacecraft. He explained: “These are retrieving non-human origin technical vehicles, you know, call it spacecraft if you will. Non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed.” When asked about the number of such craft, Mr. Grusch astonishingly replied, “Quite a number. [You’re kidding?] No, I thought it was totally nuts at first.”
Mr. Grusch revealed that his initial skepticism had been challenged when current and former senior intelligence officers confided in him about their involvement in the program. He stated: “They approached me. I have plenty of current and former senior intelligence officers that came to me, many of whom I knew almost my whole career, that confided to me they were part of a program.” He also mentioned receiving oral testimony, documents, and other proof supporting the existence of the program.
During the interview, Mr. Grusch spoke about the potential cover-up and disinformation campaign surrounding UFOs. He claimed: “There’s a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the U.S. populace, which is extremely unethical and immoral.” Mr. Grusch emphasized the significance of his revelations, stating, “I am for real, and I’m sitting here at great personal risk and obvious professional risk by talking to you today.”
“Do we have bodies? Do we have species?” Coulthart asked. “Well, naturally when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed, sometimes you encounter dead pilots.” “And believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true,” Mr. Grusch replied.
While Mr. Grusch’s claims are extraordinary, journalist Leslie Kean stated: “I believe it because of all the sources I have who have told me the same thing. So who am I to doubt these very, very high-level people who have been inside these programs for decades?” Kean emphasized that Grusch’s credibility is further bolstered by the fact that multiple high-ranking individuals have publicly vouched for him.
Despite Grusch’s testimony and the support he has garnered, the Pentagon released a statement in response to the report. The statement from the Pentagon’s All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (ARRO) said that no verifiable information has been discovered to substantiate claims of past or current programs involving extraterrestrial materials. However, ARRO acknowledged ongoing investigations and welcomed individuals with relevant information to come forward.
Soon after The Debrief’s exclusive publication on Mr. Grusch, Dutch website REVU journalist Max Moszkowicz disclosed that David Grusch has documents signed by the inspector general, indicating that one of the UFOs in US Holding was found in Sicily, Italy and taken from Mussolini during WW2.
Moszkowicz stated that in 1933, fascist dict ator Benito Mussolini was briefed by his secret service about a crashed air vehicle that was not recognized as human. It is suggested that the Italians initially believed the UFO to be a secret weapon from Germany, but it was later discovered to be of unknown origin. The object was studied in an Italian variant of Area 51 and eventually transported to the United States, possibly to Area 51/S-4.
- Man Who Ran Area 51 Claimed They Had Alien Crafts & Non-Human Beings: So Bob Lazar Is telling Truth
- Karla Turner Claimed She Found Evidence That Aliens Are Manipulating Human Reality
- Bob Lazar Is Telling Truth, Says Those Worked On UFO Crash Retrieval Programs; Diana Pasulka Reveals
- Physicist Bob Lazar Who Exposed Area 51 Explains How Element 115 Used As UFOs Fuel
The claims of the UFO coverup directly come from the documents released from Mussolini’s office. According to them, Mussolini took all measures to silence the witnesses and classified the craft as top secret. Studying the craft was Mussolini’s next top objective. The best engineers and scientists in Italy came together to form a top-secret organization that was allegedly commanded by radio inventor and renowned engineer Guglielmo Marconi. (Click here to read the full article)
In an interview with Moszkowicz, a former AATIP Director Lue Elizondo gave this rumor some credit by saying he had seen documents from Mussolini’s office that he had found “compelling” before theorizing (as per the rumor) that pieces of the craft were transported to the USA. Mr. Sharp claimed that he has a source in the aerospace industry who told Liberation Times that something was recovered from Italy following World War II.
In an interview with French paper le Parisien, Mr. Grusch claims that the United States and its allies have been involved in secret programs for almost ninety years, recovering fragments and intact non-human objects. These objects have been subjected to analysis, which has provided proof of their non-human origin.
When asked about the origin of these objects, Mr. Grusch suggests they could be extraterrestrial or from other dimensions as described by quantum mechanics. He mentions that he has not seen enough data to determine the exact origin and believes that the U.S. government likely possesses more information on the matter.
Grusch reveals that one of the recovered “ships” was found in Italy in 1933. It was described as a bell-like craft, approximately ten meters in size, and was kept by Mussolini’s government until 1944 when it was recovered by agents of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS). Mr. Grusch states that this particular case predates well-known incidents like Roswell. He indicates that he was authorized to talk about it by the Department of Defense’s Office of Prepublication and Security Review.
Regarding his concerns about conspiracy theories, Grusch acknowledges the possibility of encouraging unfounded theories but points out that what was once a conspiracy theory has turned out to be true in this case.
Although Grusch mentions having seen interesting things that he is not currently authorized to discuss publicly, he confirms the involvement of a handful of U.S. subcontractors in reverse engineering, primarily from the Five Eyes alliance countries (Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand). He suggests that the potential uses of the studied materials could benefit advanced space programs, materials science, and other applications related to climate or health.
Mr. Grusch mentions that his freedom of speech is still limited by his confidentiality agreement with the U.S. government, preventing him from discussing classified information. He indicates that he has faced reprisals after alerting the Department of Defense Inspector General in 2021 but cannot provide many details due to the ongoing investigation.
When asked about his personal safety, Grusch acknowledges past threats and the risks involved in remaining anonymous or becoming a public figure. Despite the risks, he believes it is worth raising awareness and push for answers from elected representatives and the president. He plans to publish more information in the future and establish a non-profit foundation to facilitate scientific research and protocols on this subject within the university system.