The mysterious phenomena of otherworldly beings and flying saucers of various sizes and shapes make Ufology a complex field to study. The deaths of several UFO researchers under unnatural circumstances bring up the dark side of Ufology. Though the list of suspicious deaths of UFO investigators is very long, Phil Schneider’s case is the most bizarre. He died on January 17, 1996, reportedly strangled by a catheter found wrapped around his neck – the unusual death being dismissed by the authorities as a suicide.
Who was Phil Schneider?
Phil Schneider was born on April 23, 1947. He was a self-taught geologist and explosives expert. He is known as a person who worked for many years in collaboration with special services of the United States, had access to information of the 3rd level of secrecy.
Schneider had a wife and a child. Oscar Schneider, Phil’s father, was a physician and military officer. He reportedly served in a submarine and at the same time managed to fight both for Germany and for the United States.
Top secret underground facilities
Phil Schneider was able to take part in the construction of at least two underground bases for the so-called “secret government,” as well as in the construction of 13 deep-seated military bases underground. Two of these bases were major, including the much rumored bioengineering facility at Dulce, New Mexico.
Seeing how such projects are financed, for whom they are being built, and that the basic rights of the people, as well as the US constitution, are violated, Schneider broke off any relations with the American intelligence services and returned all his awards in 1994. After that, he began working as an ordinary geologist, combining work with revelatory performances. He talked about underground bases, top-secret alien technologies, and the threat to humanity that those who seek to establish a New World Order in the direction of aliens hostile to people carry with them.
To popularize the information disclosed in the last two years of his life, Schneider spoke a lot in public traveling around the USA and Canada, and visited England and Japan. He criticized the government which kept its citizens in the dark.
- Area 51 Scientist Before Death Made Shocking Confessions About Aliens, UFOs, & Anti-Gravity Tech
- Area-51 Whistleblower Bob Lazar Story Has Credible Experts To Confirm His Work
- Finnish ‘Dyatlov Pass’ Case: Huge UFO & Mysterious Alien With Black Box
- Does This FBI Document Suggest That Nikola Tesla Was An Alien From Venus
In 1995, at a regular lecture, Schneider said that over the past 22 years, 11 of his best friends had died, they knew something about the so-called government “conspiracy theory.” At the same time, eight out of 11 episodes were officially recognized as suicides.
Phil said that he was one of three people who survived the shootout that occurred in 1979 at an underground military base in Dulce between representatives of American intelligence services and aliens. As a result of the influence of an alien weapon, Schneider got a dose of radiation and subsequently fell ill with cancer.
1. The American government entered into an agreement with the Grey aliens in 1954. This mutually beneficial cooperation agreement is called the “Greada Treaty.” Aliens do not comply with it.
2. The shuttle made special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed to create these special metals, and thus the mandate for the ongoing support of the manned space station is justified.
3. Most of the aircraft technology with Stealth technology was developed due to the study of an alien ship that crashed in the United States.
4. AIDS was invented at the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois, and developed as a virus to control the human population.
5. It is a secret that the US government has a device for causing earthquakes. The San Francisco earthquake in 1989 and the Kobe earthquake in 1995 did not have a pulse wave, which confirms their artificial origin.
6. The bombing at the World Trade Center (09/11/2001) and the bombing in Oklahoma City (04/19/1995) were carried out using miniature nuclear devices. This is indicated by the melting and pitting of concrete with the displacement of metal rods that make up the frame of concrete structures (it is worth recalling that Phil was an engineer and explosives were one of his strengths).
7. Bikini Atoll was destroyed by nuclear weapons due to the fact that there was an underwater base of aliens.
8. The strategic defense initiative (SDI) was conceived as a defense against alien invasions.
9. A large number of underground military bases have been built in the United States (~ 130), up to 2 km deep, and they are similar in size to cities. Bases were built in case of a declaration of war. The bases are interconnected by high-speed monorails, on which trains move at a speed of 2 Mach (~ 2380 km/h) on a “magnetic cushion”, hovering 3/4 inch (~ 2 cm) above the rail.
10. The secret plan of the high Grays is to establish on the planet a New World Order, managed by the UN, which they secretly control.
Phil Schneider also claimed that there had been repeated attempts to kill him after he told what he knew. These were attacks with weapons, attempts to push him onto the highway, and even attacks during street fights.
On January 17, 1996, Schneider was found dead in his house in Wilsonville, Oregon. He was lying on the floor next to the piano, and a tube from his own catheter was wound around his neck. However, according to the report, Schneider was shot dead by police officers who came to deal with a large number of unpaid taxes and fines, and during the dialogue, Schneider began to behave menacingly, grabbed his weapons, and thus left the law enforcement officers with no choice.
Whatever could be the reason behind Phil’s death, there is no denying that he was of peculiar interest to the FBI and CIA. According to his widow, intelligence agents thoroughly searched the premises shortly after his death and made off with at least a third of the family photographs.
I was aware of the ‘official’ reason for his death but until now hadn’t heard the strangulation story… more than interesting!
“The bombing at the World Trade Center (09/11/2001)…”
How could he have had a comment about this? He died in 1996, 5 years prior to 9/11.
if he died in 96 how does he have an opinion on 911? people who believe this shit are DUMB
Phil Schneider mentioned the BOMBING of the World Trade Center. He never mentioned 9/11, that was the writer who wrote this article mistakenly stating that the BOMBING of the World Trade Center occurred 09/11/2001. Phil was wrong about the number of reinforced concrete floors damaged, it was 4 not six.
What was that about DUMB and shit?
I believe he was talking about the 1993 bombing of the WTC, not the 2001 attack.