Our Solar system was created approximately 4.8 billion years ago. A part of the scientific community believes that an extraterrestrial civilization is responsible for bringing life on Earth 3.8 billion years ago. For example, Francis Crick, a co-discoverer of the structure of DNA and 1962 Nobel Prize winner seemingly believed in the “directed panspermia,” a hypothesis that life on Earth is the product of the designs of an advanced alien civilization.
After the various UFO/UAPs declassifications, mainstream experts turned the topic into a serious discussion. Harvard Professor Avi Loeb urges the scientific community to take UFO research seriously. Dr. Loeb is one of the few insiders who uplifted the study of modern phenomena.
In 2017, Dr. Avi Loeb shocked the scientific community by announcing that the asteroid Oumuamua is of an interstellar origin and probably an alien spaceship. In his book,l “Extraterrestrial: The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth,” Dr. Loeb explains why he believes the object from 2017 was an intergalactic attempt to contact Earth.
He said that it may have even been a fully functional probe that was sent towards Earth by an alien civilization: “You need to be open-minded in order to find wonderful things.” He is known for his daring hypotheses. In 2018, he also said that we are definitely not alone in the universe.
In his January 2021 interview, Dr. Loeb claimed that there is a possibility of the existence of quadrillion alien spacecraft alone in our solar system. “There should be one in every volume roughly the size of the orbit of the Earth around the sun. This is a vast area in human terms, but in the immensity of space, it’s pretty small. So it means that there are plenty of them, a quadrillion of them, inside the Oort cloud. Inside the solar system. There are lots of them,” he added.
Last year, Dr. Loeb founded the Galileo Project, which aims to provide evidence for alien technology by building a global network of telescopes, cameras, and computers to allow it to investigate UFOs. In his new interview, Dr.Loeb said “we may be mere months away from seeing the first image detailed enough to provide incontrovertible evidence that UFOs are alien spacecraft.”
- Are There Crashed UFOs & Dead Alien Bodies In So-Called ‘Hangar 18’ Of Ohio Military Base?
- Russian Scientists Stated In 1970 That Moon Is Artificial Space Object
- US Top Insiders Claim Imperceptible Beings Are All Around Us
- Does This FBI Document Suggest That Nikola Tesla Was An Alien From Venus?
The announcement of the Galileo Project came shortly after the Pentagon public its UFO footages in 2021. At the time, Dr. Loeb said: “what we see in our sky is not something that politicians or military personnel should interpret, because they were not trained as scientists, it’s for the science community to figure out.”
Dr. Loeb believed that the discovery of equipment from extraterrestrial civilizations will have a profound impact on humanity. His Galileo Project will search for such relics near Earth. He raised a few concerns in his blog which might be a big conflict if it turns out that we are not the smartest species out there.
- “Does God exist? If we mean by that: ‘someone that can create life or new universes,’ and if their scientific understanding of biology and quantum-gravity is well ahead of ours, then they might possess the abilities that our religious texts assigned to a divine power. In fact, we are close to creating synthetic life in our laboratories only a century into our recent scientific development.
- What happens after death? The extraterrestrials might teach us how to extend our life expectancy by orders of magnitude with advanced technologies. If death can be postponed enough, then this question loses its urgency.
- How should humans treat each other? The realization that there is a far more advanced species out there, will make our genetic variations less significant and convince us to treat each other as equal members of the human species.
- What should be our long-term goals? A broader perspective of the realities far from Earth will reshape our goals in maintaining longevity by venturing into space. Our eggs should not be in only one basket.
- What happened before the Big Bang? What is Dark Matter and Dark Energy? What happens inside a black hole? and other scientific puzzles. If extraterrestrial science is far more advanced than ours, we might find answers to our unsolved questions. Just as opening a random page in a recipe book does not land on the best cake possible, humans may not be the smartest beings since the Big Bang.”
Dr. Loeb’s Galileo Project is comprised of a team of over 100 scientists. According to the Harvard professor, the project’s first telescope will start operating from the roof of the Harvard college observatory in summer 2022. It will keep infrared cameras, a radio sensor, an audio sensor, and a magnetometer rolling 24/7.
Dr. Loeb has grounded hopes in finding an extraterrestrial relic/equipment through his Galileo Project. He has advised the scientific community to find a way in order to decipher the intent of an intelligent extraterrestrial equipment. He suggested that we might need to rely on our AI systems in figuring out the intent of extraterrestrial AI systems.