The mysteries around the Moon have been circulating after the first Apollo mission. Did the first crew really encounter the aliens there? First, many people still believe that NASA has never gone to Moon. But the majority strongly support the six lunar landing missions. In reference to the missions, NASA whistleblowers claimed that the agency is hiding the secret of artificial structures on the Moon. Among them, Dr. Ken Johnston claimed that NASA knows that astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of incredibly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of these technologies can manipulate gravity.
Dr. Ralph Kennedy Johnston Sr was born at Fort Sam Houston US Army Air Corps Base in San Antonio, TX. in 1942. He was one of the four Civilian Astronaut Consultant Pilots at NASA who trained Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins for the Apollo 11 Mission.
Additionally, Dr. Ken Johnston is a retired aerospace engineer, former active duty US Marine, and now known as “NASA Whistleblower.” He refuses the term “whistleblower” as he says what he did was providing the public with first-hand information that they deserve to know.
He refused to strictly follow orders and destroy a nearly-complete collection of 8″ x 10″ glossy photo prints from the Apollo program. These photos are not available from NASA at this time and are of a higher resolution than what is found online.
In the last 40 years, other scientists, engineers, and technicians have accused NASA of cover-ups and data withholding. There is a growing number of people who accuse the space agency of withholding information about anomalous space objects and lying about discovering artifacts on the surface of the Moon and Mars, denying evidence of life reported by the Viking probe in the mid-1970s.
According to Dr. Johnston, the Apollo astronauts brought back photographic evidence of the artifacts they found during their extravehicular activities on the moon. Johnston claimed that NASA ordered to destroy the EVA images at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), but he refused. When he went public, he was fired from the agency.
In the 2007 press release, Kay Ferrari, JPL’s Director of the SSA program, asked Dr. Johnston to resign. It was Johnston “being quoted [as] criticizing NASA in Hoagland’s new book, ‘Dark Mission,'” that prompted her to ask for Johnston’s resignation from the SSA Program. When Dr. Johnston refused, citing First Amendment protections of free speech afforded all NASA employees, even those at JPL, Ferrari apparently decided to remove him arbitrarily from the SSA Program, as stated in the press release.
After his abrupt departure, he indicated that he was tired of the US government sitting on evidence for more than four decades, evidence that ancient alien cities exist on the Moon. The low-quality pictures included in the book depict ruins of buildings, huge dome-like objects made of glass, stone towers, and castled hanging in the air.
“I have nothing to lose. I have quarreled with NASA and I got fired,” Ken Johnston said.
- Ex-CIA Pilot Said 5 To 10 Alien Civilizations Visiting Earth & They Are Hostile
- Aliens From Andromeda Told US Army Personnel That Humans Are Composite Of 22 Different E.T. Races
- Moon Trip Enforced NASA Astronaut Edgar Mitchell To Believe In UFOs & Aliens, Why?
- Area 51 Scientist Before Death Made Shocking Confessions About Aliens, UFOs, & Anti-Gravity Tech
Dr. Ken Johnston’s Credibility
American space journalist James Oberg continued to attack Dr. Johnston despite he provided his credentials, certificates, and awards, including his doctoral certificate from the Reform Baptist Theological Seminary of Denver, granted in 1985.
From his ridiculous accusation that Dr. Johnston was not “in charge” of the photographs in his possession at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory, to attacking the doctorate itself, Oberg has been – inexplicably for a guy who says he wants to “move on to other things” – persistent. By his own account, Oberg had been burning up the phone lines trying to find something to discredit a man he had known for over 30 years while continuing to pretend he had never even met Dr. Johnston.
Otherwise, Dr. Johnston logged about 3,000 hours as a space pilot without ever going into space. As a test conductor, he helped train all of the Lunar Landing Mission astronauts to fly the Lunar Module.
When the first landing on the moon ended, about 30,000 employees were laid off because research and development were no longer needed, he said. After that, he became the Data and Photo Control Department manager at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory where he was responsible for controlling all of the data and photographic information generated from the Lunar missions.
Dr. Ken Johnston On Aliens
On his visit to Hindustan International School and University (India) in 2017, he shared a lot about the Apollo Mission and aliens with the New Indian Express. [Source]
– Do you believe that aliens exist?
– Yes. Don’t you? Your ancient history suggests that extraterrestrials came to our planet. Back in 1958, we unearthed proof that Eisenhower did meet with extraterrestrials. There is so much evidence not only to prove that there are aliens, but also that they have an impact on this planet.
– How did you develop an interest in aliens and space?
– Back in those days, I would watch series like Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Flash Gordon. I wanted to go to space. My father was a pilot and I wanted to be one too.
– And then you went on to train Neil Armstrong.
– Not just Neil Armstrong. We were a team of four and our job was to test the lunar mission module in the vacuum chambers to ensure that the systems were safe to be taken to space. In the process, we trained Neil, Buzz and Michael to land it on the moon.
– What is your take on the ‘moon landing – faked’ controversy?
– (Laughs) We still have people who think that Earth is flat. Once a reporter told Buzz Aldrin that he didn’t go to the moon and he punched him. Even the latest satellite pictures show the same lunar footprints.
– How did you manage to get first-hand information about extraterrestrials?
– Once we were done with the first three missions, I was put in charge of photographing and documenting their exact location. One day, my boss ordered me to destroy these images. I reminded him that the government had paid for them and that they should be made public to which he replied, “No. Get rid of it. I don’t care what you think.”
– But why?
– Because there were elements in the pictures that were unexplainable. You can now download them for free from my website. You can see the lunar anomalies too. It looks like something has been smudged out. Way before Photoshop, they would paint things out.
Once, when I walked into the photo lab, I saw a woman painting something out. She called herself a ‘stripper’ and said that she was paid for it. This really upset me as I was in charge of keeping a record of things. I guess that’s why they call me a whistleblower.
– How transparent is NASA?
– People like me, who’ve gotten into trouble with NASA, have a different expansion for the acronym — Never A Straight Answer.